About Bagnall Construction
At Bagnall Construction, we pride ourselves on our reputation, customer care and service, together with our considerable experience in this field.
We have many clients throughout the UK including major Civil Engineering contractors working for the Water Authorities, and oftern the water companies themselves.
Our team of professionals are qualified and experienced in the trade and can help you with professional advice on maintenance of filters.
- Supply and installation of new Blast Furnace Slag Filter Media to BS1438/2004
- Supply and installation of plastic media
- Supply and Installation of tile and ventilation systems
- Supply and installation of filter bed walls
- Removal of existing media for screening, washing and replacing
- Refurbishment of Reed beds
- Decommissioning and removal/demolition of redundant treatment works
- Cleaning and recycling of existing media
- Supply and installation of structures plastic media
- Site filter surveys
- Budget costs
- On site de-classification of contaminated media and licensed disposal
- Telebelt(mobile telescopic conveyor) hire
- Long Reach excavator hire
- Portable Lamella hire
- Mobile Aggregate washing
Need more information or quote? get in touch today…
We are expert filter media installers and can help you with a reliable and professional service. For more information, or if you need a quote please get in touch by either phoning on 01538 755900 OR email us.
We are Centrally based in Staffordshire and we carry out contracts throughout the UK and Northern Ireland.