Filter Wall Tile and Filter Media Installation
At Bagnall Construction, we provide a professional installation service of various filter media and filter bed components, such as filter bed drainage tiles, PCC filter wall units and Blast Furnace Slag Filter Media. Take a look at the whole installation process.
Installation of filter bed drainage tiles
Filter bed drainage tiles are manufactured to BS8110 and to comply with CIRIA report 58. They are available in a range of sizes to suit filter beds of all shapes and diameters, and are installed by our experienced team.
The filter beds are first tiled out and then the vents installed. The BFS is then placed. BFS has been the preferred filter media for biological percolating filters since 1960. It can be supplied in 14/32mm, 20/40mm, 32/50mm and 40/63mm grades and complies with the requirements of BS1438/2004.
Plastic Filter Media
Over recent years we have gained considerable experience in the removal of old filter media that is no longer effective for various reasons, and installation of new plastic media into the same structure. The old media is sent off for recycling. Our workforce are all confined spaces trained..
Our Services Include
- Site inspections
- Budget costs
- Removal of old plastic media
- Disposal of used media in accordance with waste regulations (where possible we send to a purpose built recycling plant) On larger schemes we can shred the used media on site. This greatly reduces vehicle movements off site, having an obvious environmental and safety advantage.
- Removal of distributor arms
- Supply and installation of new distributor arms
- Supply of new plastic media
- Supply and installation of new support systems.
- NIGG BAY
Reliable and Professional Service Guaranteed
We have undertaken numerous contracts on new build projects throughout the UK and Southern Ireland.
With over 20 years experience. Our site teams are all trained to a high standard and have many years of experience, including specialist training and skills in confined space working.